viernes, 20 de marzo de 2020

INGLÉS


Place the following words in the correct gap. There may be more than one possible answer:


1. My sisters  my best friends.

2. George  taller than me.

3. What  that?

4. Bulls  really dangerous.

5. I  ready to go shopping.

Llena el blanco con la conjugación correcta del verbo to be en inglés, usando am, are, is.
Ejemplo: I ___ excited to see my friend. -> I am excited to see my friend.
  1. Dinner ___ on the table.
  2. It ___ seven in the morning.
  3. I ___ very tired today.
  4. My mother ___ calling me yesterday.
  5. José ___ happy to see his wife when she arrived last week.
  6. We ___ in the office today.
  7. They ___ happy to see you.
  8. Parents ___ proud of their children.
  9. I ___ hoping that you would remember my birthday.
  10. Ana ___ upset that Carlos never came back to see her.
  11. The children ___ having fun playing in the backyard.
  12. After the party last night, they ___ very tired.
  13. We ___ all great friends!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario